So, what if
- you don't own a "value" to make a business of ?
- you have a great marketing and selling skills?
- you are a good negotiator?
- you have great contacts with "value owners" and "customers" ?
pretty easy, you work then as an agent:
- find someone who has some value to sell, but doesn't have what is necessary to sell it
- reach for the buyers
- negotiate and sell
- collect the money (a commission or a fee)
and make sure that you get compensated in the time and effort you spend to get the deal done
examples: an agent or a broker